Comparison between TOTO & iTOTO
- iTOTO allows you to buy one or more units of a Quick Pick System 12 Entry for the current draw.
- An iTOTO bet is a Quick Pick System 12 Entry divided into 28 units. Each unit costs $33 (cost of a System 12 Entry of $924 divided by 28).
- The prize amount for each winning iTOTO unit is the prize amount of the winning Quick Pick System 12 Entry divided by 28.
- All units of an existing iTOTO bet must be sold before a new iTOTO bet is generated upon demand.
- The prize amount will be rounded up to the nearest 10 cents.
|A TOTO System 12 Entry||A unit of iTOTO System 12 Entry|
Quick Pick or Self Pick numbers
Quick Pick numbers only
$924 per bet
$33 per unit
According to prize structure
According to prize structure, divided by 28 units
|Joe bought a Self Pick TOTO System 12 Entry.||Jane bought two units of a iTOTO Quick Pick System 12 Entry.|
|Cost of bet: $924||Cost of bet: $66 ($33 per unit x 2 units)|
|Their bets were the only two that matched the six Winning Numbers drawn.
The Group 1 prize of $4,000,000 was divided into two Winning Shares of $2,000,000.
|Joe uses his ticket to claim one Winning Share of $2,000,000. ||Jane uses her ticket to claim $142,857.20 ($71,428.60 X 2 units).
(Group 1 Prize of $2,000,000 divided by 28 units, rounded up to nearest 10 cents = $71,428.60 per iTOTO unit.)
|Kyle bought a Self Pick TOTO System 12 Entry.||Karen bought one unit of a iTOTO Quick Pick System 12 Entry.|
|Cost of bet: $924||Cost of bet: $33|
|Their bets matched three of the Winning Numbers drawn (Group 7 prize).|
|Kyle uses his ticket to claim $840 ($10 x 84 shares).||Karen uses her ticket to claim $33.60.
(Group 7 Prize of $10 divided by 28 units, rounded up to nearest 10 cents x 84 shares)