How to Play: Singapore Sweep
Phone betting is no longer available since 17 Jan 2022. Singapore Pools Account customers may continue to use online betting services.
- To play Singapore Sweep, select a seven-digit number from 1000000 to 4499999. There are 3.5 million numbers for sale.
- Each seven-digit number costs $3, inclusive of GST.
- Draw takes place on first Wednesday of every month at 6.30pm.
- 133 sets of winning seven-digit number and 9 sets of winning two-digit* number are drawn each draw.
*The winning two-digits number refers to the last two digits in the seven-digit number.
If your ticket number matches any of the 133 winning seven-digit numbers drawn, you win a prize of at least $1,000 and up to $2.3 million.
If the last two digits of your ticket number match any of the nine winning two-digit numbers drawn, you win $6.
Inform the counter staff on your preferred option to bet
- Quick Pick - 7 random system generated digits
- 100 Numbers - 100 sets of numbers in running sequence with last two digits from 00 - 99 designated by "RR"
- First Digit - Pick your own first digit
- Last 4 Digits - Pick your own last 4 digits
Digits that are not self picked will be randomly generated.
Note: These options are only available at Singapore Pools outlets